Re: [SOLVED] [Torios] Reboot Dialog Was:(Re: Plymouth Theme)

Hi Jack,

Please test downloading with both methods and check if both methods have
the same problem or if 'Save to OneDrive' works better. I wonder if it
is a issue of SeaMonkey or of Outlook.com's webmail software.

I think we should warn people about that - at least if it is a SeaMonkey
issue - maybe even warn in the ToriOS manual, but at least at
<torios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>