Re: custom tarballs

Hi Israel and Jack,

- Tarball created with my own version of the OBI for precise

- Installed with my own version of the OBI for precise

This works - I can install a system where nm-applet and the shutdown
menu work.

So something is fishy with ToriOS, either with mktbl or with the
operating system itself.

I'll continue testing ...