Re: Sakura Prefs Problem Grub Was:(Re: [Torios] new test zsync)

Hi Jack,
Yes, this is what I am referring to.  I recently made a change to the
way GRUB is installed.
I think the GRUB issue is the major issue we are having.  As Nio has
thought, something is not quite right with the chroot method.  I think I
have fixed the issue in the newest ISO (not uploaded yet).  I tested it
in Virtual Box where I logged out and logged back in.  This had the
effect of persistence.
Does your issue ONLY occur when rebooting, your previous e-mail made me
think it also occurred when simply logging out and then back in.