replacing the Ubuntu Startup Disk Creator

Hi,

At the Ubuntu Forums we are discussing which tool should replace the
Ubuntu Startup Disk Creator, SDC (as the built in tool to make USB boot
drives). I think most tools are better than the poor SDC, that has been
suffering from bugs for several years now.

ToriOS is already using mkusb. I think and hope that the users of ToriOS
will be happy using it.

Jack, I think that you could consider mkusb also for LXLE. At least the
version based on 12.04 still has the SDC as the built-in tool.

Paul, do you still prefer Unetbootin?

Israel, I know you like mkusb.

Ali, I don't know if you have tried mkusb, or if you usually install via
CD or DVD.

Interprog, I know you have looked into the script file of mkusb.

Anyway, all of you are invited to the discussion and poll at the
following threads at the Ubuntu Forums :-)

Discussion: Selecting a tool to create USB boot drives from ISO files

--->

Poll: Selecting a tool to create USB boot drives from ISO files