Re: Nio's observations (was Re: [Torios] G-Drive link and zsync)

Hi,
I tested a new build and I got apt-get working again, as well as the
network Icon being correct.
I added grub-pc.
I added sakura and seamonkey... but now the ISO is huge... but only 694.0MiB

So Nio, if you could please test the effect of (substituting sda for
whatever) AFTER INTSALLING:

cd /usr/share/OBI/
device=/dev/sda
./grub-installer ${device}

If this works, then I can add in another update-grub to OBI and we will
be good to go.
Also, Nio did you want me to add wmctrl in live and installed OS?
I honestly think it would be better to require these things for mkusb,
rather than ToriOS.
Can you simply add grub-pc and wmctrl to your debian package?  I think
this would be the proper way to do it.
i.e.
mkusb/debian/control

Package: mkusb
Architecture: all
*Depends*:
  *grub-pc,**
**  wmctrl,*
  zenity,
  /etc....
.../

I will upload this new ISO for testing for anyone interested!