Re: ISO rezsync

Hi Israel,

Thanks for describing what you do, and good luck with the remaining bugs :-)

Den 2016-04-02 kl. 17:02, skrev Israel:
Hi Nio, Jack, and everyone else!
I fixed the shutdown issue AFAIK.  I have had to revamp the
jwm-settings-manager quite a bit lately.  It is hard going through so
many lines of old code and updating things to be much safer (I know a
lot more about C++ than when I started).  There are still a few things I
need to fix up, but I also found and fixed a few other minor bugs in odd
situations (for example using an xml file for gsettings background...
now it finds the first background in the xml file and uses that instead
of having nothing)

I have tested the networking thing fairly intensively but have not had
the success I'd like.
As a side note, I found an included notification program and can make it
startup, which will be nice (the gnome notifications)

The screen blanking is an issue that is annoying and I have not had a
lot of success fixing... I will look into that one again after the
networking issue is solved once and for all.

Sorry for the delays.