Re: ISO rezsync

Den 2016-04-03 kl. 02:35, skrev Israel:
On 04/02/2016 10:19 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:
Thanks for progress update Israel; you have great stamina :)

Hi again everyone!

I just tested the Debian version, and things seemed to work well there.
There is still an issue with some of the scripts, but I will get that
sorted out soon.
This will fix minor issues on both precise and jessie based ToriOS versions

I fixed the issue with the menu editor part of jwm-settings-manager.
basically i wrote a function to test xml elements, and applied it to all
these parts that had some issues. Shutdown now works in precise and
jessie flawlessly.
The reason it broke, is that it changes the colours it uses for
buttons/background/text based on the jwm theme in use, so these
segfaults were due to the library I use, and the way it handles xml
elements, and were fixed and I added those fixes to a number of things.

I wont go into detail and geek out unless someone is interested :D

Thanks for keeping us informed about your progress :-)

Which version is working better now - Ubuntu Precise or Debian Jessie?

What about the network issue?