Re: torios-installer WAS(Re: zsync the Debian ISO)

Hi Nio,
(bottom)
On 04/17/2016 09:24 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Den 2016-04-17 kl. 01:23, skrev Israel:
On 04/16/2016 01:40 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Hi Israel,
[inlines]

Den 2016-04-16 kl. 15:17, skrev Israel:
Does updating the system work for you?

Yes (with apt-get).

Can you try updating the system, and then using the torios-installer
tray icon?
The right click menu has Update System in it.

Also, I did find issues with the installer and hopefully fixed them
all.  I also added some more functionality, like selecting multiple
lines and installing all the packages.

AFAIK it is now actually working.  I found the original issue you faced,
and fixed it.

Please test this again!

Hi again,

*Installing ToriOS*

After update/upgrade of the live system it still does not work to install from a tarball 'in another drive' with the zenity version of the OBI-installer.

Now I can no more use the dialog version due to umounting, so it is worse than before :-(

*Installing a package*

I tried to install geany via your graphics, but nothing happened. Maybe it would be better but I can't install now.

It should work after reboot without update/upgrade of the live system - I have no time now, but will try later.

can you send me the obi-installer.log
I changed things so more would be logged, and the html would be removed so it is easier to read (at least I hope) Can you also send me the info of what partition is mounted... it should be in the log, but I want to have your info too, so I can compare the results.

I did change one thing that might have caused the dialog and zenity versions not to mount, but sometimes looking through all that code makes it hard to keep the idea and result straight :P