I am building it again with some more fixes in place.
I hope this all works better now. I do think I fixed the progress this time, and also the System name!

Only testing will tell, but it will be 20ish minutes or so until it builds/uploads to the PPA

On 04/27/2016 02:15 PM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:
Hi Again,

Yeah, sorry I forgot to mention the position of the 'progress' window was not at the bottom but thought that may have been VB interfering again.

Cheers,
JackT.

Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] Debian ISO
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 14:06:48 -0500

Hi again,
I noticed the window position bug is still there and a new minor issue the OS name (though this is easily remedied) I am uploading a new version of OBI, and will build it, so if you don't mind checking again in about an hour things might work better. I think I have a better method for getting the pid of the zenity progress window