Re: VB Live test: RE: New ISO

Hey Jack,

I didn't notice that.  I think if I generate the menu the first time in
the chroot it should work fine.

In order to test this, will you simply reload the desktop?
from a terminal:
jwm -restart

If you get a nice menu, let me know and I will rebuild again soon.

I tested the installed version and it is quite nice :)