Subject: Re: VB Live test: RE: [Torios-dev] New ISO
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 17:52:53 -0500

    Hey Jack,

      I didn't notice that.  I think if I generate the menu the first
      time in the chroot it should work fine.

      In order to test this, will you simply reload the desktop?

      from a terminal:

      jwm -restart

      If you get a nice menu, let me know and I will rebuild again soon.

      I tested the installed version and it is quite nice :)