Re: Testing: RE: Fixed menu

Hi Israel,

I'm looking forward to the next iso file.

Most of what you write sounds good, but what about the last fix:

Will it be impossible to launch more than one instance of a program, for example only one instance of xterm? Often I want to run more than one terminal window. I guess it can be worked around with sakura (to open another tab or window), but with xterm in the live session?