Building manual

Hi

Just tried to build the manual

it did the first part fine up to where it asked if I wanted to build teh
manual in to a pdf,  i say yes then get

(/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/generic/oberdiek/ltxcmds.sty))))
(/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/latex/tools/multicol.sty)

! LaTeX Error: File `ulem.sty' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

Enter file name:

! LaTeX Error: Unknown option `normalem' for package `ulem'.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.13 \usepackage

[urlcolor=blue,colorlinks=true,citecolor=blue,linkcolor=blac...

?

For enter file name i just did enter,  as I have no idea what to enter
here (sorry)

any idea where i get ulem.sty  please ?

Thanks

--