Re: Install Testing: RE: New ISO

Yes Israel, I've installed in VirtualBox...

Subject: Re: Install Testing: RE: [Torios-dev] New ISO
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 15:12:56 -0500

    Hi Jack,

      that is odd... they persist for me.

      I am using virt-manager are you on VirtualBox?

      @Nio

      Could you test the basic method on hardware if you have time, and
      see if the menu persists?

      Either way I modified a few things.  I think part of the issue was
      an error in another script, possibly causing JWM to stop reading
      things (nice-start was tring to log somewhere I didn't intend).

      I also modified an issue with a 'broken pipe' jwm-places was
      having... which also caused an error which may have been messing
      up JWM.

      I will test things here and let you know.  I will update the
      packages and then modify an OBI script in the live session to
      update to the newest versions.... actually it might be a good idea
      to make a script to 'update the system' prior to installing just
      in case we need to make further fixes, the Ubuntu installer asks
      this question of the users as well.