Re: tweak for link /tarballs when persistence by mkusb

On 07/05/2016 11:24 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Den 2016-07-05 kl. 18:05, skrev Israel:
Hi Nio,

(This should not affect ToriOS based on Ubuntu, at least not yet, but
who knows in the future.)

Nio, this does effect ToriOS based on Ubuntu when they use the newer
ISOLINUX.
So, AFAIK Trusty and Xenial are both effected by this

Please remind me to check deeper into it, when you have a new Ubuntu version of a ToriOS iso file ready :-P

Sure thing,
I just remembered when I was testing building from trusty I had to find the path to the tarballs, and it is the same as Debian.