Re: Logs for missing volume and battery icons

Hi Jack,
Thanks for the catch.
I added somethings to the jwm-places program
I had
set -euC -o pipefail
In hopes of preventing the broken pipe issue I was having earlier.
however using the u option fails
u means: error on unset variables
So, since $LANGUAGE is unset it fails and dies :( I saw this in your log

So the fixes menu should be arriving quite soon a.k.a. whenever it builds.. which according to launchpad is in about 3-5 minutes... so it should really be there in 20 or less