JSM2 update

Hi everyone,

I added some initial SVG support to jwm-settings-manager

This took some work, but I am using nanosvg for the the library (very
tiny and quite functional for our limited usage).

I also made a better icon finder function which looks in the icon theme.

There are some things with the SVG icons that aren't perfect.  And some
changes that haven't been built yet.. for example:

the panel->apps->+->add launcher

doesn't have the changes, as it was using some fancy code to figure
things out.

But when I added the changes it works, however some icons don't render
completely correctly.  Firefox has a blue fox, rather than orange.

However this is much better (IMO) since it mostly looks right, and
actually has an icon

This is a major improvement, as now SVG images will actually show up
decently well.