Re: VB Testing RE: Yet another Update

Hi Israel,
Any idea why after creating (for instance) a Sakura.desktop file, the icon never appears on my desktop?  I've checked it exists in my Desktop folder via PCManFM but it is never visible on my actual desktop.
Cheers,JackT.

Subject: Re: VB Testing RE: [Torios-dev] Yet another Update
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx; torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 10:47:11 -0500

    On 10/03/2016 10:42 AM, Cinque Port
      Computers wrote:

      Hi Isreal,

        Thanks
            for that .jwmrc file; works a treat now.

          Cheers,
        JackT.

            Subject: Re: VB Testing RE:
            [Torios-dev] Yet another Update

            To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx

            CC: nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx; torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

            From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx

            Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 08:38:43 -0500

            On 10/03/2016 04:04 AM,
              Cinque Port Computers wrote:

                Hi Israel,

                .jwmrc attached.

                The back ground is changed okay now.  I
                    ran jwm-settings-manager
                    --desktop and got the output included in the pic.
                    and eventually the background changer window popped
                    up.

                    Cheers,

                    JackT.

            Hey Jack,

            Your jwmrc is really screwed up.  I am attaching a version
            that is better.  I fixed it up, and am sending you it.  I
            named it jack.jwmrc so just rename it to .jwmrc and copy it
            to your ~/

            See if that fixes your multiple nm-applets.

            It looks as though the settings manager needs more work on
            the pcmanfm wallpaper grabber portion.  It may be that
            things are just reversed and it is quite simple to fix.  I
            heavily modified everything to use a common library I made
            (it is also used by the menu programs, and will be used by
            other things as well).  This will make maintaining all the
            programs easier in the long road.

            I will look into this issue and push an update soon

    Hi Jack glad to hear it!

    I have started working on getting SVG support into jsm2
      (jwm-settings-manager... I'll probably use this acronym as it is
      easier)

    But I did indeed find the issue with PCManFM and backgrounds...
      it was using the older version of a function call, and I have
      since fixed it in the code.. however I am still working on getting
      SVG icon support so I have not rebuilt it... but your issue will
      be fixed!

    See if there are any other issues you come up with, and let me
      know.  Try out the settings manager and see if there is anything
      major you find

PNG image