Re: ToriOS-Debian-testing.iso

[continuing top posting ]
Jack, I will look into this issue.  I am not entirely sure why this
happens, but I suppose my current new VM should have the same issue, as
yours does.
Are you copying something from /usr/share/applications
Or are you creating something from a GUI?  If so which GUI? Is it the
FLTK app, the script, or something else (LXshortcut?)
Thanks, I am sure this will be fixable.  I presume something in either
OBI, OR one of our postinstall scripts is the culprit.
WAIT, did you upgrade anything after the install?  Or is this fresh from
OBI?