From: Israel <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 14 December 2016 22:10
To: Cinque Port Computers
Cc: torios- dev; Nio Wiklund
Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] ToriOS-Debian-testing.iso

On 12/14/2016 08:34 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:

Hi Israel,

Yes I am using your recent ToriOS-Debian-testing.iso installed in VB.

Attached is my current .jwmrc file (before overwriting from /etc/skel/...) which I did but seems to have no effect on getting any desktop shortcuts displayed on the desktop.

Cheers,

JackT.

Hi Jack,
Hmmm, you are right.  I wonder if this is an issue with the pcmanfm conf file.  I though I fixed the ownership issue, but can you make sure you own ~/.config/
as well as
~/.config/pcmanfm/default/
and then the two files:
pcmanfm.conf