Re: ToriOS-Debian-testing.iso

Den 2016-12-17 kl. 17:50, skrev Israel:
On 12/17/2016 08:12 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Den 2016-12-17 kl. 13:45, skrev Israel:
On 12/15/2016 01:58 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Den 2016-12-13 kl. 09:06, skrev Nio Wiklund:
Den 2016-12-13 kl. 04:37, skrev Israel:

Very odd.  what is the result of:
synclient

See the attached file

Hi Nio,
Well...

 TouchpadOff             = 1

This is the issue.

check the contents of ~/.config/jsm-mouse and see if it has:

TouchpadOff=0

Yes

And also check ~/.jwmrc to see if it has:

   <StartupCommand>$HOME/.config/jsm-mouse</StartupCommand>

Yes

(it should be near the end)

I am not entirely sure how this happened.

Still did not work. The mouse worked, the problem was the touchpad.

I rebooted with no mouse connected. Still the touchpad was dead.

Then I tried a button that I almost never use, 'Fn + F5'. Lo and behold, the touchpad woke up. I think this was an operator error (and possibly some other distros override that button in my Toshiba). I feel so stupid. Anyway, you need no longer worry about the touchpad.