From: Israel <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 17 December 2016 16:41
To: Cinque Port Computers
Cc: torios- dev; Nio Wiklund
Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] New testing ISO

On 12/17/2016 07:32 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:

Hi Israel,

I didn't try to detect or check this in the Live session.  I found it in the Installed session.  The /etc/hosts file looks the same in Live and Installed.

Regards,

JackT.

Hi Jack,

Ok, well I think I have fixed this issue, and it should be correct in the next ISO.

I remove the /etc/hosts file in the ISOmaker so it should generate nicely when the ISO is booted... at least I hope so.  I will let you know when I'm done.