From: Israel <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 23 February 2017 16:15
To: Cinque Port Computers
Cc: Nio Wiklund; torios-dev
Subject: Re: AddDesktopItemsBug:Re: [Torios-dev] ToriOS 2.0

On 02/23/2017 10:09 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:

Hi Israel,

I 'apt-get updated' and 'apt-get upgraded' and your changes this time allowed me to create a desktop shortcut.

But now we're back to the old bug where the desktop shortcuts only stay visible if I go to Desktop Settings and click off 'Icons on Desktop' and click it back on again, and then the newly visible desktop shortcut disappears over a logout and/or reboot.

Cheers,

Jack

Hi Jack,
Well... I think this is a permissions error, or it is an issue with the pcmanfm configurations... I can't remember.... hmmmm...
I will check it out.