(Was Re: OBI update) New Testing ISO!

On 01/18/2018 02:25 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Den 2018-01-17 kl. 23:36, skrev Israel:
>
> Hi Israel,
>
> Please tell us if, when and how you want us to test the new version
> (for example where to find it).
>
> Best regards
> Nio

Ok everyone, I uploaded an ISO.

The one main issue I have noticed is that after install the timezone
appears to be incorrect, however timedatectl shows the timezone I chose,
so it *may* be a virtmanager bug related to the hwclock (hardware
clock).  But it *may* be an OBI bug that is new.

Either way the interface is nice looking and seems to be more clear
(mostly).  I must admit the keyboard chooser is probably confusing, but
possibly no more confusing than usual, and I tried to make the text helpful.

So, go ahead and zsync the Testing ISO

http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-Testing.iso.zsync

OR just download it using wget/rsync/firefox/etc at:

http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-Testing.iso

There are some minor new things updated in jwm-settings-manager and
other things... but the main thing to test will be OBI.