Re: New version with menu fixes available for zsync

Den 2018-03-24 kl. 13:56, skrev Israel:
Hi Nio,
This is great news!  This ensures that the underlying system is indeed
doing well!
Thanks for this test!

On 03/24/2018 04:27 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Hi again everybody,

I continued testing the iso file dated 2018-03-20 with the

md5sum=bd0d96d03ac6e7bf510b23872e02fab6

mkusb can create a working **persistent live** USB drive from it. It
boots nicely and I installed a few program packages, for example

firefox-esr

and the installed programs survive reboot :-)

Hi again,

The persistent live system can boot both old computers in BIOS (alias legacy) mode and new computers in UEFI mode, so it is really portable.

I'm attaching a screenshot, from running in my Intel NUC running in UEFI mode.