Re: New version with menu fixes available for zsync

Hi Nio,
So the keyboard stuff is working nicely the way I do it, but the locale
is not.
I am not sure exactly why this is.
However I am working on it and I will see what I can do in my testing.
localectl does not work in a chroot, so there is no way to use systemd
processes from the ISO on the installed system.
I will try a few things, and locate any new issue I find based on my
increasing understanding of this

Thanks for your help!!