[URGENT] The Download Page and The Versions Puzzle

Hi everyone,

Q1:Why

http://phillw.net/isos/torios/

doesn't look like

http://torios.top/download/

?!

Q2: Why there is ToriOS 1.5 and there is NO public announcement regarding
that?! I did a quick search here:

https://lists.launchpad.net/torios-dev/

and couldn't find anything that leads to version 1.5. Even worse, only very
very few people know about Launchpad and even much less know how to access
the public mailing list.

Again, I am not blaming anyone here but we must act ASAP.

What must be done ASAP?

1- The Download Page MUST be updated. I have zero access over phill's
server. I have no idea who is in charge of: http://phillw.net/isos/torios/
which does not look like http://torios.top/download/ and even worse, no one
can access it directly from our one and only official website:
www.torios.top!

2- If version 1.5 has been released in silently, we must make a public
announcement.

As for the other download options for ToriOS, that requires another new
email.

I'm waiting for your response. Thanks a lot in advance!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

Follow ups