Re: New version with menu fixes available for zsync

On 03/24/2018 03:01 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Hi Israel,
>
> Here are the keyboard files and the output of localectl.
>
> -----
> $ diff localectl-stretch localectl-jessie
> 1c1
> <    System Locale: n/a
> ---
> >    System Locale: LANG=sv_SE
> -----
>
> So there is a difference. How can I get the correct system locale with
> the interface in stretch? The interface in jessie is easier to
> understand.
>
> Best regards
> Nio

Hey Nio,

I never heard back about testing setting locale from the terminal in stretch

Can you run

cat  "${XDG_CONFIG_HOME:-$HOME/.config}/locale.conf"

This should contain one line something like

LANG=sv_SE.UTF.8

IF that is there and localectl is not showing the locale, then this
method is obviously not working :(

Also, can you please test running

localectl set-locale LANG=sv_SE

AND

localectl set-locale LANG=sv_SE.UTF-8

to see if that works, and persists reboots.