Re: ToriOS 1.5 vs ToriOS 1.0 (was: Re: [URGENT] The Download Page and The Versions Puzzle)

On 06/04/2018 02:46 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I didn't start a new email for the sake of keeping a record of the
> previous discussion (below). I just renamed the subject to reflect the
> new discussion.
>
> To make an official announcement, I need a list of what's NEW in
> ToriOS 1.5? what's the difference between 1.5 and 1.0?!
>
> Thank you!

Hi All,
I have been out of the loop for a while, a bunch of stuff has been going
on IRL, so sorry about the serious delay in a reply.

I will try to take a look at the web page soon, and get it fixed up.

The main difference between 1.0 and 1.5 is the base.  Stretch is much
newer than Jessie, so all the main packages are updated.