ToriOS 1.5 vs ToriOS 1.0 (was: Re: [URGENT] The Download Page and The Versions Puzzle)

Hi everyone,

I didn't start a new email for the sake of keeping a record of the previous
discussion (below). I just renamed the subject to reflect the new
discussion.

To make an official announcement, I need a list of what's NEW in ToriOS
1.5? what's the difference between 1.5 and 1.0?!

Thank you!