migration from zenity to FLTK stuff

Hi,

I have been really busy lately with real life stuff... lots of things
going on...

Anyhow, I finished an initial test for an FLTK based (X11) volume indicator.

There are some obvious issues:

 - background does reflect the background of the dock... the place where
the icon goes, but it looks OK on default ToriOS theme.

 - icon looks pretty terrible.

 - preferences dialog crashes

 - no way to configure it.

 - volume slider works counter-intuitively (down is up)

But... all those issues aside, it does indeed work for ALSA.  You can
watch the volume change, and modify it with the slider.

I have some initial code for the scroll button to change volume, but
have not implemented it.

IF you want to give it a try update your repos, and install

fltk-volume

then run it from a terminal (same name as package)

this will run it side-by-side with the current one so you can see how
bad it looks, and how well it actually reflects the changes (it does
work nicely)

This means, I can eventually (probably) move the battery icon into a
similar one, or perhaps make the volume one handle either, just run with
a different argument.

Feel free to test it.

I also have started work on moving all the little programs into little
binaries.  I have the askpass program already moved to FLTK binary, and
will work on the about dialog, and eventually the others.