Re: torios-binary update

On 07/02/2019 08:54, Paul Sutton wrote:
> On 07/02/2019 06:34, Nio Wiklund wrote:
>> Den 2019-02-07 kl. 03:01, skrev Israel:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I wanted to update you all about the recent improvements to the
>>> torios-binary package
>>>
>>> flpower now focuses on the OK button when you open it.
>>>
>>> flaskpass now focuses on the OK button and will close and send the
>>> info when Enter is pushed while typing in the password field.
>>>
>>> flcalc has been reworked a little to have more keybindings (
>>> Backspace for *C*lear,  and Delete for *A*ll *C*lear)
>>>
>>> flpad is now pretty much done, except some wishlist items I have.
>>> The syntax highlighter works really well (even though it is somewhat
>>> basic), I have included the ability to remember spacing (helpful for
>>> indentation), I added more help screens (for editing the styles and
>>> themes files) and fixed a few minor issues.  All in all it is much
>>> better than Xedit, and leafpad.  I also think it works much better
>>> than mousepad, since it will automatically check and highlight text.
>>>
>>> I'm pretty excited about it :)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards
>>>

>> Hi Israel,
>>
>> Thanks for improving Torios and for keeping us updated :-)
>>
>> Best regards
>> Nio
>>
> Cool,  I will run
>
> apt update && apt upgrade
>
> to pull in the latest changes.
>
> Keep up the good work :)
>
> Paul

Just thought , before I do this how do I direct the output from the
above to a file

i think it is something like apt update && apt upgrade  ??
>updatelog.txt where the ?? is for directing it to a file at the same
time as echoing to a screen.

I can then send you the update log.

I am guessing if I need to add -y to both update and upgrade. so it just
gets on with it.

It will be easier then trying to manually copy / paste the output from
inside a terminal window,  and if I ever need to do this from a console
then I can.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton