minor update

Hey everyone,

I have been really busy lately we are moving soon, and I am also working
on a program for someone, but I have been making a few updates to the
text editor.

I made some improvements:

 - config file can now use HTML colors

 - added color chooser so you can select a color in text (ex. #ffffff)
and open a color chooser to choose a color and replace the current one.
It is in a new submenu called tools.  I expect to add more tools as time
goes on (perhaps spell checking at some point?)

- greatly improved the replace all (much much faster now.. like
basically instantaneous even on huge files).

 - added 'match case' and 'search backwards' option to the find dialog

 - added recent documents to the file menu, so it is easier to access
most recent items

 - more checks to ensure, and create the user directory in
$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/flpad

 - syntax highlighting supports many languages and works really fast,
and works better than others in some areas (though not as good in
others) so it is overall extremely usable and robust.... not an IDE, but
it works really well.

There is probably more, but I am not entirely sure.... I know I need to
work on some other things, but I have been using it a lot lately (my
main text editor for programming) and have added things I liked from
Pluma (aka the pre GTK+ gedit) and things that I like from other editors
(like configurable syntax highlighting, color chooser, etc..) and things
that set it completely apart from others (syntax highlighting on plain
text can help writers, because all dialog is highlighted, so it is
really easy to find it, for example).

It is larger now (242KiB) but considering that it is much smaller than
pluma (643KiB) and xedit (662KiB) I am really pleased with my progress.
I may separate it into a separate package at some point.