Re: It's official! Torios.org is alive!

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 11:33 PM, Geoffrey De Belie <
computergeoffrey@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ---- Aan wo, 15 jan 2014 20:28:28 +0100 William<william@xxxxxxxxxx>
> schreef ----
>
>  > Yes, I have FTP access. Are you requesting it for yourself for some
> reason? I have a website on the way as it is and it's coming along quite
> nice.
>  >

> I would like to setup MediaWiki for docs. It's used by Arch Linux wiki,
> for example. And the ever popular Wikipedia. I promise: I know what FTP
> means and I won't mess up the server ;)
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Geoffrey De Belie / Smile4ever

Is this my lucky day or what? this is getting better and better (touch the
wood, knock the wood - I don't want to envy myself nor the project
hahahaha) :D

Why didn't I think about that? YES, of course, I'd love to have a Wiki Area
for our Project but please, can that be similar to Ubuntu Wiki? I am very
good with Ubuntu Wiki - well, have a look at my work and my team (Ubuntu
GNOME Wiki & Docs) work ... we have done a lot for Ubuntu GNOME:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage

I have already contact one of the guys I trust and I know for a fact that
he can be the driver for our Wiki Area. But again, I'd love to have
something like Ubuntu Wiki if that possible?

Otherwise, is the other Wiki System similar?

Best Regards,