Re: [Blueprint recruit-contributors] Recruit More Contributors for ToriOS

It would be a good idea to come up with an 'official' design palette so everyone who makes art can make it with all the correct colours.
Is there already an official designer?  (Ali?)
With a global palette everyone who is designing elements (GTK themes, openbox themes, logos, flyers, etc...) will be able to use the same colours, and not have things look terribly off side by side.

I'd also like to point out that Blue makes me think of Lubuntu, so as long as some other colour is used that ISN'T grey I think it will avoid a clash of branding.
http://www.colorcombos.com/blue-color-schemes.html
is a good place to start.