Re: [Blueprint recruit-contributors] Recruit More Contributors for ToriOS

Hi

That sounds a good plan, having a good recruitment page can make the
difference between people joining or not joining in.

Maybe have links to all the related bits too, such as the launchpad
page,  g+, facebook, twitter etc,  a link to sign up to the e-mail and
the info from the launchpad page itself,

https://launchpad.net/~torios

I have put my own links on my website (more for personal reference so I
can keep track of things)

http://zleap.net/torios/

if you provide enough information it would be really helpful to people,

Here is a link so people can sign up to launchpad as i am guessing it
could be new to people

https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/NewAccount

I am sure its better to take a few days to get this right, then launch,
than rush it and get things wrong.

Paul