design palette

I have been using the following RGB values:
R: 128
G: 179
B: 255

It will make sense when you see the website. Of course the only place it's not reflected is the splash page I put up : )

BTW - my email client went nuts and I couldn't directly reply to the message you brought this up in.

While I have a lot of design work going on, especially with the website, I consider anyone who thinks they having something to contribute to be an official designer. Although for the website I must insist on turning down anything that I feel does not fit, but that would also have to go by Ali first. One thing we need: wallpapers.

I am leaving for the evening before I go crazy. Got to get away from this computer!