Re: website test

I appreciate your comment. I am aware that the code is a bit ugly at the moment. I was feeling pressure to get something, anything out the door as a working demo. It's not that I can't do CSS, it was faster for me to say "screw it" and use tables here and there - being old school it was faster for me. But I do intend to comb over it, re-implementing it an a more HTML 5 standard way. I will even likely incorporate some of your advice. But at the moment it is functional enough that if had to put out our first release tomorrow, we could fill the pages with content and it would work.

In hindsight, I think the pressure I felt I was under was imagined.