Re: website test - About Wordpress

On Sun, 19 Jan 2014 08:04:18 -0600
William <william@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wordpress has had too many security issues over the years for me to be
> comfortable with. I did look at Joomla as I used to use it but my issue
> is with themes. I intentionally designed the site to be as minimal as
> possible - like ToriOS itself. It seems I would be spending more time
> disassembling themes then building up. Also, as far as the code goes, I
> was feeling a bit under pressure to get a demo out, so I cut a few
> corners but it will get an overhaul. Although I think the pressure was
> imagined.

Hi,

I use Wordpress on several sites and multisites since several years and didn't meet with
major issue, while meeting with some small issues a pair of years ago, I learned how to
strengthen the CMS and since then all is going fine.

I am not offering to redo the website : this is just an information for you to keep for
the future: if it feels a CMS easy to work with is needed, I will be able to help set it
up the safest way possible.

Best regards,
Mélodie