Re: Are we really reading our emails? I guess not :)

Am 20.01.2014 um 21:46 schrieb Ali Linx <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
>
> Again, I an not happy with the way this project is heading. I decided not to sleep last night and registered many blueprints which I consider 'very' important. Yet, everyone is busy with tasks 'much less' important than the ones with HIGH Priority.

Hello Ali, hello people out there!

At least for me, I'm reading the mails but had no opinion to share, and unfortunately even less time.

But now I have a question: who is going to package all the stuff we need? So much packages we will need are now unmaintained in Precise, for example Openbox.

That is a tricky task and is quite time consuming.

Jörn