Re: Art work - Website again

On 2014-01-19 13:33, JM wrote:
Hi,

Please do bottom-posting, all people. It is more convenient in order
to follow a thread
on a mailing list.

--------Yes, thanks Melodie. It is my hope that this project establishes bottom-posting as the norm. I know its is a little more work on the writer but the the message trail flows logically for the readers.

Best
David

On Sun, 19 Jan 2014 12:00:26 -0600