Re: ToriOS Project

Ops, I forgot to mention:

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 9:31 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For some odd reason, I didn't receive this email:
> https://lists.launchpad.net/torios/msg00295.html
>
> Not sure if my email: amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx is still working on not? too
> many funny things are happening lately :)
>
> As for this email:
> https://lists.launchpad.net/torios/msg00295.html
>
> My answer is simple:
> ToriOS is my project (baby) and I am the father/founder of this project.
> Anyone is welcome to join this project, contribute and participate.
>
> Anyone who is not happy with the direction of this project or think I am a
> bad leader, he/she is free to express his/her feelings, that is for sure. I
> definitely do respect each and every opinion. However, I do trust my
> experience and skills and my Wiki Page can give a bit of example of what I
> have achieved so far :)
>
> I don't give up, nor surrender.
>
> I was NOT happy with the way the project was heading as no body was
> listening and it was a mess and a chaos and I do not work this way.
>
> So, long story short:
>
> @Everyone
> I am the founder of this project and I have no plans to step down.
> You're welcome to carry on. You're welcome to step down or leave. This is
> your call and I have no control over your decision.
>
> Thank you for everything so far :)
>
> --
> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
> Best Regards,
> amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
> Areas of Involvement <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement>
> My Projects <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/Projects>

Please, reply with:

"I am IN" = if you're interested to carry on.

"I am OUT" = if you're not interested.

I do need to know who will stay and who is not going to stay so that I do
my things and start all over again with possibly different people who
appreciate what I do and show some respect at least to the one who come up
with the idea of this project :)

I'd be really glad if certain people I have in mind who could remain but of
course, I can't force anyone :)

Thank you!

Best Regards,