Re: ToriOS Project

Le dimanche 02 février 2014 à 21:42 +0400, Ali Linx (amjjawad) a écrit :
Ops, I forgot to mention:

> On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 9:31 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
> Anyone who is not happy with the direction of this project or think I am a
> > bad leader, he/she is free to express his/her feelings, that is for sure. I
> > definitely do respect each and every opinion. However, I do trust my
> > experience and skills and my Wiki Page can give a bit of example of what I
> > have achieved so far :)

Hi,

Do you sometimes answer directly to the people's mails when the content bothers you?

About your achievements, you seem to be mostly good at putting up wikis, gathering people,
and impulsing energy (sometimes perhaps too much).

> @Everyone
> > I am the founder of this project and I have no plans to step down.
> > You're welcome to carry on. You're welcome to step down or leave. This is
> > your call and I have no control over your decision.

Ok. This is your decision.

> Thank you for everything so far :)

>Please, reply with:
>
> "I am IN" = if you're interested to carry on.
>
> "I am OUT" = if you're not interested.

I can also show some of my achievements. I had presented most of them to you in a private
mail a pair of weeks ago. Then, you just said the mail was very long and you couldn't
take the time to read it. Well I had taken the time to write it, so you could have marked
it for later reading and taken the time to read a mail coming from the person you were
giving the responsibility of the development.

The latest:
http://linuxvillage.org/en/2013/11/bento-ubuntu-remix-rc/

and going back in time:
http://meylodie.wordpress.com/2010/11/23/pclinuxos-bonsai-en/

http://meylodie.wordpress.com/2011/12/26/pclinuxos-education-en-2/

http://linuxvillage.org/Downloads/ISOS/PCLinuxOS_En/

http://linuxvillage.org/Downloads/ISOS/PCLinuxOS_Fr/

The quality of these spinoffs is known by a few people who are still using it.

Someone else from the present team was also waiting for your answer at a sub forum put up
specifically to talk about how all this would be driven, but you didn't care about
putting your mouse on that link and about answering to his questions. Again: ???

All the above projects have been achieved through simple participation on one or two
single threads on a forum, and new ISOs where created sometimes several times a day, and
uploaded every two or three days so that the testers and the artists could work directly
on them. You have _your ways_ which I don't understand quite well. I was ready to offer
the result of my work and some new basis as a start for something more finished, nothing
more, nothing less.

I am not willing to use my time through your methods and  *I am OUT*, as I stated in the
former mail to the list and to you  (Subject: Re: [Torios] Test - Melodie's message -
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 17:51:27 +0100), and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
Mélodie

--