Re: [Wiki] ToriOS Wiki Area

---- Aan vr, 07 feb 2014 20:39:18 +0100 Ali Linx  schreef ----

>Hello Wiki and Docs Team,
>
>http://wiki.torios.org/index.php?title=ToriOS
>
>Any special requirements to be able to add/edit stuff on that area?
>
>Tell you the truth, I am typing this with one opened eye and the other
>one has slept already so forgive my so stupid Q but thought to clear my
>mind with this silly Q.
>
>If I have some time, I might add something so thought to ask if I need
>special access or something?
>
>I am not very familiar with this. I am Ubuntu Wiki Editor and have done
>wonders but need to learn the tricks of ToriOS Wiki Area ;)
>
>Good night ... it is 11:40pm and I am heading to bed, can you believe
>that? :P

Hi Ali,

Everyone who wants to edit the wiki, needs to register an account. This can be done by clicking Create account at the top right.

I gave you admin rights, which give you the right to monitor (watch) and manage (delete/move/change rights) everything. You can take advantage of these new possibilities at http://wiki.torios.org/index.php?title=Special:SpecialPages. To give someone else additional rights (so-called flags), please visit http://wiki.torios.org/index.php?title=Special:UserRights and change the options accordingly. Please don't assign anybody the Bot-flag, since this will make the edits of that person almost invisible to the human eye ;)

Kind regards,
Geoffrey De Belie / Smile4ever

P.S. Great! Good night ;)