Website with new Logo!

Ok, I fixed a few minor issues, and then started playing with the color theme of the page, based on the Logo... So, please give feedback.... is this the kind of direction you'd like ('back-lit' buttons) or did you like the 'glowing' buttons better.
And... of course how about that red?
The only colors Rafael used were Red, White and Black (the grey turns out to be black with a bit of alpha) Those colors to me seem quite nice, and I can think of quite a few interesting combinations for the DE and other elements with those colors (black panel/window decor, red window buttons, white text). It evokes a revolutionary sense to me. I suppose we could do the background as Tux in the 'Che Guevara' style (the Gimp plug-in would suffice).
Any thoughts?

@Ali I haven't ignored the DE/WM/VM/CD (any more abbreviations?)... still fiddling with VMs.....

Follow ups