Re: Website with new Logo!

On Feb 11, 2014 11:40 PM, "Israel" <israel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok, I fixed a few minor issues, and then started playing with the color
theme of the page, based on the Logo...
> So, please give feedback.... is this the kind of direction you'd like
('back-lit' buttons) or did you like the 'glowing' buttons better.

> And... of course how about that red?
> The only colors Rafael used were Red, White and Black (the grey turns out
to be black with a bit of alpha)
> Those colors to me seem quite nice, and I can think of quite a few
interesting combinations for the DE and other elements with those colors
> (black panel/window decor, red window buttons, white text).  It evokes a
revolutionary sense to me.  I suppose we could do the background as Tux in
the 'Che Guevara' style (the Gimp plug-in would suffice).