[Summary of Blueprints Changes] Wed, 12-Feb-2014

Hi again,

Further to my Email I sent earlier:
https://lists.launchpad.net/torios/msg00449.html

Starting from today, I shall also send an email (summary) of the changes on the blueprints to make life easier and for better understanding :)

Changes for today:

_*[ToriOS Updated Plan for The Artwork (Logo, Artwork and Branding) and Website]*_

To Finish this: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/torios-logo : INPROGESS >> ONCE DONE >> To-Do: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/torios-artwork >> ONCE DONE >> To-Do: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/website-planning (ONLY for Artwork - NOT text contents)*

*Highest Priority :* https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/torios-logo *High Priority **: *https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/torios-artwork *Normal Priority :* https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/website-planning (ONLY for Artwork - NOT text contents)*

*Please note:*
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/website-planning - work on the contents (text) will never stop nor wait anything as it has nothing to do with what theme or colors to be used on the website.

All the above 3 blueprints (whiteboards and work items) have been updated to reflect all the above.

Attached are the Dependency tree for all the 3 recently updated/changed blueprints.

I hope I am making your life easier and I hope I am helping as much as I can :)

Please do ask if you have any question :)

Thank you!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad