[ToriOS Tasks Priority] Wed, 12 - Feb - 2014

Hi Team,

Starting from this very moment, as a Project Leader of ToriOS, I must make the life of my team as easy as possible so I shall start send a daily emails about the priorities for ToriOS Team so that everyone is up-to-date with what is going on without the need to go to Launchpad and check the blueprints, etc. Just follow my emails tagged with:

*[ToriOS Tasks Priority]*

Highest Priority (1st) : https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/de-wm - I'm including this blueprint because it has 'ALL' the information you need to know :)

High Priority (2nd) : ToriOS Logo - https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/torios-logo - which has all the needed information that you need to know :)

High Priority (3rd) : ToriOS Website - http://torios.org/ - https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/website-planning

That is all for today.

The New Process will work like this:

1. Every day, I send an email to update the list of tasks priority.
2. These Emails will be the very short version or summary of the
   blueprints. This is NOT to replace the Blueprints at all. Just to
   make life easier.
3. Any Task that is '*NOT*' listed on these emails tagged with *[ToriOS
   Tasks Priority]* means we don't really have to worry about. It does
   *NOT* mean at all the NOT listed tasks are 'less' important, but
   rather it means we have urgent tasks to deal with on highest
   priority. I really hope I am using the correct expressions here.
4. We need to use our IRC Channel from now and on more often. I will do
   my best to login once I turn my machine ON daily. IRC will save our
   time so we can use the emails and launchpad for updates rather than
   urgent communications - http://torios.org/contact.html
5. This New Process will be used mostly with Emergencies. It doesn't
   mean we have a disaster or something. It means certain task(s)
   is/are taking so much time that we need to re-arrange our Tasks
   Priority and move forward ASAP. Also, it means EVERYONE must be
   involved with these tasks listed on these emails and I mean everyone
   here :)

Note:
I'm not asking for any votes here :D
This is part of my job here to make life easier so this new process has already started ;)

Thank you!

P.S.
Please do ask if you are in doubt.

--