Re: ToriOS Development

On 05/02/2014 04:44 PM, Alexander Kluth wrote:
Hi Ali,
Hello Alex,

Thanks a lot for your message :)

sorry that I was so quite the last time, my life was quite chaotic.

I'm sorry about that.

I am definitely interested to lead the development and will be back with full powers after my exams, which will be next thursday. From there on I'm back with my complete power :-)

YAY, that is great news :D
Okay then, waiting for ya!

Best regards
Alex

Thank you!

PS: I'm on IRC quite often, just join and ping me for a little talk :-)

Yeah, right ... IRC? hmmm, I wish I have time for that ... hehe

Quoting Ali Linx <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Alex,

ToriOS is a community that I'd like to build it in a way that is different from the other communities that I've been or still involved with. That said, I'm looking at this community as a family and we are all brothers and sisters here :)

What I'm trying to say here, I'd like to ask you and I need our family be aware of your decision. Obviously, nothing happened to ToriOS for months. Are you 'still' interested to lead the development of this project? please let us know :)

Sorry if this message supposed to be sent to you only but sooner or later, I must share the news with the whole family so it's pointless to not CC everyone :)

Thank you!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad