Re: ToriOS Development

On 05/09/2014 11:18 AM, Jack T. wrote:

Hey Jack,
Paul answered about the Documentation.
Alex must have answered Ali instead of the entire list, as Ali replied
to the list with inline answers to Alex's e-mail.

Hi everyone,

@Israel...thanks for the clarification (I think)...so based on that, are
we still waiting for an update from Alex on his 'software' development
status?

JackT.

We should hear from Alex soon, hopefully :)

As I sent a week ago, he will be busy with his final exams so join me to wish him a very good luck with his exams and wait for his return ;)

Meanwhile, if anyone is still confused about the roles, please see:
http://torios.org/community.html

I know we need to do a bit of polish to the text (not yet 100% as I wanted) but that can wait, the new text is way better than before ;)

Thank you!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad